Free Estate Planning Seminar
Protecting Your Family and Leaving a Legacy
Cottonwood Country Club
1780 E Lakewood Dr.
Holladay, UT 84117
Take control by protecting your assets and your loved ones! Learn why most estate plans fail and what to do about it!
Reserve your seat now online or CALL 801-783-2515!
Learn how to:
• Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
• Maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate
• Plan before you need long term care
• Realize why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
• Protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
• Preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
• Understand how Probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid Probate altogether
• How to help ensure your assets are managed as you desire, in the event you become disabled, ill, or incapacitated
• Provide for children and grandchildren with special needs
Refreshments will be served.
Attendees may request, and are entitled to, a free consultation to learn how to protect their assets and provide financial security and peace of mind for their family.
By registering for this event, you consent to having your registration information provided to Craig Dell Attorneys and to being contacted via mailings and our email newsletter. Your information will not be sold or passed on to any other third party without your written consent.